I forget…what did that email say? oh yeah, its at

Sickle cell pain admits – call chronic pain service, not hematology

For all sickle cell admissions for pain only (no concern for infectious/ischemic or other complication of sickle cell disease), no longer call the hematology fellow. Admit to medicine service, lead hospitalist. Call the chronic pain cell phone upon admission (646-592-0145). The chronic pain service will see the patient promptly and write admitting analgesic orders. Call the heme-onc fellow if there is an emergent need for a hematologist.

Written by reuben

June 7th, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Leave a Reply