I forget…what did that email say? oh yeah, its at

Travel and CME Reimbursement

Dear Faculty,

As the new academic year begins, I wanted to remind everyone of the travel policies for CME reimbursement. Your $2,200 annual cme allocation runs from July- June. CME funds not used within this time frame will be forfeited as we can not carry funds over from year to year. All travel must be submitted in advance by the traveler. The procedure starts with an online TRAVEL REQUEST which must be submitted in advance of travel. (A week at the least to go through the approval process)

1. Log on to
2. pick on-line procurement system
3. your username will come up: type in your password or pick Login or Password help. You will be given instructions.
4. Once you login to Sinai Central go to
5. Finance
6. Transactions
7. New
8. Travel Request
9. Fill in all information starting with Name of Traveler.
10. Your request will need an approval; once it is approval you will receive email notification.
11. When you return from travel you submit a travel voucher (following the above instructions) which generates your reimbursement.

Remember you must submit all receipts with the travel voucher

YOU MUST submit your:
1. Boarding Passes (no exceptions)
2. Hotel Bills with credit card ledger
3. All meal receipts ($65.00 a day limit for meals)
4. Taxi, bus, and/or car service receipts

Everything you want to be reimbursed must have a paid receipt and you must submit the original receipt with your travel voucher. All travel vouchers are audited by finance and will not be reimbursed without all documentation. For individual questions, please speak with Rene Patton. I have also attached the institutional travel policy guidelines for futher clarification. Thanks!

Written by phil

July 15th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

Posted in Finance

Leave a Reply